Suitable for organisations with a turnover of £20 million or more, and those who wish to demonstrate their commitment to the Welsh FinTech ecosystem through global partnership and gain further benefits such as joint ventures and priority access to mentor or support FinTech Wales Foundry Startup organisations.
- Regular social engagement – promoting your news, insights, job vacancies and events to our members and database of individuals looking to join our ecosystem.
- Introductions within our FinTech Wales community.
- Free access to FinTech Wales’ member events and exclusive access to members only events.
- Opportunities to attend and contribute to panel / pitching events, trade missions and roundtables on a local, national and global scale.
- Features in FinTech Wales communications such as newsletters, reports, FinTech Five and Recruitment Roundup.
- Permanent presence and weblink on our website with your own bespoke member page.
- Opportunity for your blogs and news items to be present on our news areas.
- Opportunity for your reports and insights to sit permanently within our resources area.
- FinTech Wales Members logo for your website, email signature and other marketing materials to demonstrate your support to the Welsh FinTech ecosystem.
- Exclusive access to FinTech Wales’ slack channels to engage with our community.
- Access to our Skills Working Group (and access to private Skills Page on LinkedIn) to shape our Skills Strategy to support the ecosystem now and in the future.
- Access to the schools we work with to promote your company, and demonstrate the various career opportunities our ecosystem provides.
- Access to use FinTech Wales’ Cardiff City Centre office as a ‘drop-in’, on a first-come first-served basis.
- Discounted use of our meeting, event space for events, training, off-site meetings, strategy days etc.
- Discounted sponsorship opportunities to suit your organisation growth strategy and marketing budget.
- Priority access to the recruitment and training opportunities created by our Skills activity, including priority access to interview academy cohorts throughout Wales and various training opportunities worth £20,000 +
- Lead sponsorship package for one FinTech Wales networking breakfast event, lunch and learn, or panel / fireside event.
- Free use of FinTech Wales’ training room, board room and event space, subject to availability (Catering will be available for an additional charge)
- Priority access to meet and support FinTech Wales’ Foundry cohort.
- Opportunity for joint events / programmes to support the Welsh FinTech ecosystem.
- Partner presence on FinTech Wales website to demonstrate your organisation’s commitment to supporting the Welsh FinTech ecosystem to a local, national and global reach.
- Partner recognition in the Annual FinTech in Wales Report.
Partner Membership Form
Partner with FinTech Wales to demonstrate your commitment to supporting the Welsh FinTech ecosystem. Complete our membership application form today.
"*" indicates required fields