We’re looking for our next Programme Director(s) for Season 4 of the FinTech Wales Foundry
28 November, 2022
The Foundry is FinTech Wales’ no equity accelerator programme, which has now supported 3 cohorts of startups since it was established in 2021. The programme provides world class mentorship and support to startups helping them to validate, raise and scale in Wales. The programme places a strong emphasis on being run by founders, for founders.
Season 3 of the Foundry has just concluded – this was run over an 8 week period which included 2 days of in-person training/coaching/mentoring per fortnight in central Cardiff, followed by a demo day pitch event where the cohort of 7 startups pitched to investors.
As we prepare for the kick off of Season 4 of the Foundry in January 2023 we are now seeking an individual, or group of individuals to:
- Refresh the design of the existing programme, based on feedback from previous cohorts
- Programme manage and run Season 4
- Coordinate the promotion and selection of the Season 4 cohort, supported by the FinTech Wales marketing team
- Act as the seasons ‘showrunner’ – being the day to day point of contact for the cohort
- Bring in the correct expertise to deliver relevant sessions to the cohort
- Provide mentorship to the cohort, in preparation for pitching to investors at a ‘demo day’
Please respond by submitting no more than three pages in a pdf format outlining:
- Your previous experience and skill set, and how this is relevant to the Foundry programme
- What you would bring to running the Foundry programme
- How you would bring in the relevant expertise to run key session
- Estimated costings for running the programme, including any expertise you would be required to bring in (taking into account that FinTech Wales is a not for profit organisation)
- Your availability, and any other significant commitments, between now until spring 2023
We are also open to groups of individuals submitting a joint response.
Your response should be submitted by email to [email protected] no later than COP Sunday 4th December 2022. We will inform any individuals who are progressing to the next stage of selection by 9th December 2022.
If you have any questions please contact [email protected]
For more information on the Foundry visit https://foundry.fintechwales.org/
For more information on FinTech Wales visit https://fintechwales.org/