We’re Hiring – Office and Community Lead
This is a Full time, Office based role. Reporting into the Head of Operations, the Office and Community Lead oversees the daily operations of the FinTech Wales (FTW) office in central Cardiff to ensure it is a well-coordinated and welcoming place for visitors, our members and staff. The Office and Community Lead is also the key point of contact for our community of members.
Salary – £22,000 to £28,000 (depending on experience)
Office operations (50 % of the time)
- Coordinate – coordinate the use of our 2,500sq ft office in central Cardiff including coordinating access for Visitors, our members and team
- Create – create a space where our members want to be, that has the flexibility to meet as many of their requirements as possible
- Office finances – manage our day to day office finances, with the support of the Head of Operations.
- Supplier management – manage our office suppliers e.g. internet, gas, electricity
- Health and safety – manage our day to day health and safety obligations, with the support of the Head of Operations
- Office Security – Daily Opening and closing of the office
Membership community (35 % of the time)
- Presence – be a consistent welcoming presence for our membership community
- Be at the heart of our community – the go to person in our team for member queries, both from the internal team and external stakeholders
- Process – own the membership sign up and renewal processes
- Data – maintain timely and accurate data on our membership base
- Membership finances – manage invoicing of our members on an annual basis
Supporting events (15 % of the time)
- Prepare – support our Head of Marketing to prepare for events
- Support – support at events held in our office, these may sometimes be outside normal office hours, you will get time off in lieu.
Key Measures (what success looks like)
- A well coordinated and welcoming office – ensure we have a coordinated and welcoming space where members want to be
- Member satisfaction – increase satisfaction of our member base, and continue to build our strong community of members.
- Enable – enable the FinTech Wales Team in their roles, supporting the Head of Operations and the Head of Marketing
- Accurate recording – of member information and day to day finances
How to apply:
To apply, please email your CV and an overview of why this job could be perfect for you to [email protected] by Monday 31st October.