Panel Member Nominees
12 October, 2023
Welcoming the Future of FinTech: Meet the Nominees for the FinTech Wales Panel
We are thrilled to introduce the exceptional individuals nominated for a spot on the prestigious FinTech Wales Advisory Panel. These nominees represent the forefront of financial technology, bringing diverse expertise and innovative perspectives to shape the future of the industry in Wales.
- Gemma Hallett – Gemma is the Head of Skills at The Centre for Finance, Innovation and Technology. She is also the Founder of miFuture, an EdTech startup who are bridging the skills gap by making careers in growth sectors more visible and accessible for Gen Z.
- Jessica Leigh Jones MBE – Jessica is a multi-award-winning engineer and entrepreneur. She is Co-Founder and CEO of iungo Solutions, a technology start-up that develops immersive learning experiences for business and educational clients.
- Sophie Mason – Sophie is the founding CEO of Thinkedi – an innovative digital game-changer for equality, diversity and inclusion. She is also a creative organisational development leader/change manager with senior and executive portfolios and CIPD membership.
- Gareth Lewis – Gareth is the Co-Founder and Chief Executive at Delio, a Cardiff based technology scale up who have been at the forefront of digitally transforming the private markets landscape since 2015.
- Scott Cargill – Scott is the CEO at Admiral Money, the part of the Admiral Group that provides affordable, flexible and convenient lending products for UK consumers.
- Tim Barnett – Tim is the CEO at Credas, a leading provider of digital compliance solutions who are the only identity verification provider to be accredited by HMRC for Regulatory Excellence.
- Lynsey Walden – Lynsey is a Director at Front Door Communications, a small but beautifully formed PR and marketing agency based in Cardiff.
- David Landen – David is the CEO at Hodge, a bank based in Cardiff with tens of thousands of customers across the UK.
- Tony Smith – Tony is the Chief Governance Officer at Principality. He is a seasoned financial and risk expert with 20 years of experience in delivering robust commercial, financial and regulatory compliance across retail and financial services.