21 of the Freshest Jobs in Welsh FinTech – June 2023
The Welsh FinTech industry is booming. From experienced innovators to the newest startups seeking to disrupt the financial services industry, Wales is home to a wealth of FinTech companies choosing to make this their home.
If you’re looking for a career in FinTech, Wales is the place to be. The industry is thriving, and there are a wide variety of career opportunities available, from Cyber Security Engineers to Investment Analysts, to Business Development Managers and Sales Agents.
Here are 21 of the newest jobs in Welsh FinTech:
- de Novo Solutions – Senior Oracle Technical Consultant – Langstone – Apply Here
- Centre for Finance, Innovation and Technology (CFIT), Multiple Roles – Head of Marketing & Communications, Coalition Programme Manager, Head of Research, Head of Technology & Data – UK – Apply Here
- Chetwood Financial – Strategy Analyst – Wrexham – Apply Here
- Hodge – Cyber Security Engineer – Cardiff – Apply Here
- Go.Compare – Head of CRM – Cardiff – Apply Here
- LDMS – Junior Platform Engineer – Cardiff – Apply Here
- Mazuma Accountants – 2 x Sales Agents – Bridgend – Apply Here
- LexisNexis Risk Solutions – Senior Software Engineer – Cardiff – Apply Here
- Pepper Money – Head of Cyber Security – Cardiff – Apply Here
- Peppercorn – Junior Engineer – UK – Apply Here
- Principality Building Society – Middleweight Creative Designer B2B – Cardiff / Hybrid – Apply Here
- Sero – Business Development Manager – Cardiff – Apply Here
- Sonovate – Customer Experience Consultant (FTC) – Cardiff – Apply Here
- Wagonex – Senior Software Engineer – Cardiff – Apply Here
- Wealthify – Junior Investment Analyst – Penarth / Hybrid / remote – Apply Here
Stay Up To Date
These are just a few of the many jobs that are available in Welsh FinTech. If you have the skills and experience, there is a good chance that you can find a job in this growing industry.
For FinTechs looking to have their latest listing featured in our fortnightly jobs bulletin, email us at [email protected] for more information.