20 of the Freshest Jobs in Welsh FinTech – May 2023
18 May, 2023
The Welsh FinTech industry is booming. From experienced innovators to the newest startups seeking to disrupt the financial services industry, Wales is home to a wealth of FinTech companies choosing to make this their home.
If you’re looking for a career in FinTech, Wales is the place to be. The industry is thriving, and there are a wide variety of career opportunities available, from Software Developers and Data Analysts, to Product Managers and Marketing professionals.
Here are 20 of the newest jobs in Welsh FinTech:
- Acquis – Customer Service and Claims Advisor – Newport – Apply Here
- Admiral Insurance – Graduate Data Analyst – Hybrid – Apply Here
- Backbase – Product Owner – Identity (Web) – Cardiff – Apply Here
- Chetwood Financial – Account Manager – Wrexham – Apply Here
- Confused.com – Software Developer – Cardiff/Hybrid – Apply Here
- Delio – Management-Accountant – Cardiff – Apply Here
- Go.Compare – Commercial Audience Executive – Cardiff – Apply Here
- Hodge – Management Accounts Internship (12 months) – Cardiff – Apply Here
- LDMS – Java Engineer – Cardiff – Apply Here
- Monmouthshire Building Society – Model Risk Analyst’s – South Wales/Remote – Apply Here
- Pepper Money – Assistant Financial Controller – Cardiff/Remote – Apply Here
- Principality Building Society – Business Analyst – Cardiff/Hybrid – Apply Here
- Sero – DevOps Engineer – Cardiff – Apply Here
- Sonovate – Accounts Receivable Coordinator FTC – Cardiff – Apply Here
- W2 –Finance Assistant (12-month contract) – Apply Here
- Wagonex – Software Engineer – Cardiff/Remote – Apply Here
- Wealthify – Developer Support Engineer – Penarth/Remote – Apply Here
- Zixty – Digital Marketing Manager – Apply Here
- LexisNexis Risk Solutions – Lead Data Scientist – Cardiff – Apply Here
- Currencycloud – Data Scientist – UK – Apply Here
Stay Up To Date
These are just a few of the many jobs that are available in Welsh FinTech. If you have the skills and experience, there is a good chance that you can find a job in this growing industry.
For FinTechs looking to have their latest listing featured in our fortnightly jobs bulletin, email us at [email protected] for more information.