Sustainable FinTech Leadership Programme
5 x 3 Hour Sessions Over 7 Weeks
Courses and Academies
We are thrilled to announce an exciting new collaboration between FinTech Wales and the London Institute of Banking and Finance (LIBF), and as a result of this partnership we are delighted to offer a one of a kind ‘Sustainable FinTech Leadership Programme’ for your employees.
We recognise that companies are at different levels of maturity when it comes to embedding sustainability within their organisations, and FinTechs and financial institutions are no different. The Sustainable FinTech Leadership Programme will help participants respond to pressing environmental and social challenges.
The course consists of five three hour modules, each led by subject experts and supported by a range of international guest speakers. The modules will be run in a hybrid format, so they can be joined either online or in-person at the FinTech Wales office.
Who is the programme for?
The Sustainable FinTech Leadership programme is primarily aimed at professionals in the fintech, finance and broader technology sector wishing to implement credible and transparent sustainability strategies within their organisations. These strategies will contribute towards the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), and the Net Zero pledges made in Wales, the UK and beyond.
After the programme, participants will:
- Gain a deep understanding about developing sustainability strategies
- Take existing sustainability strategy to the next level
- Be part of the movement to use ‘tech for good’
The course is split into five modules, each led by subject matter experts:
- Module 1: How to define a sustainability strategy
- Module 2: How to ‘green’ business operations
- Module 3: How To deliver positive social impact
- Module 4: How to implement ESG disclosures
- Module 5: How to use ‘tech for good’
- The five three hour modules will run from January – February 2024, with two break weeks for reflection.
- Modules can be joined either online or in-person at the FTW office. Due to the international nature of the subject matter experts many of the modules will be delivered by presenters online but we will look to bring a range of in-person guests to compliment the session.
- Sessions will be compered by our very own Sarah Williams-Gardener, CEO of FTW.
- The course costs £1,500+VAT per participant, with a 10% discount offered for FinTech Wales members (so £1,350+VAT).
At the end of the programme, successful participants, which is based on full attendance, will be awarded a digital endorsed Certificate from The London Institute of Banking & Finance. This course also counts towards CPD hours.
How to book your spaces:
FTW are incredibly excited to be partnering with LIBF exclusively to bring this course to Wales and wider UK participants. We anticipate the course will be very popular and we have a limited number of places we are able to offer, so be sure to reserve places for your organisation asap.